Discord Chat

This forum is for making test posts, requesting assistance, and making suggestions

Moderator: S2k Moderators

AnnularCane
S2K Supporter
S2K Supporter

Discord Chat

#1 Postby AnnularCane » Thu Sep 10, 2020 10:11 pm

Lately when I try to get into chat it says I need to claim my account, but when I try it says my email already exists, and although I can get in, I can't post anything. Is there any way around this?
0 likes   

tolakram
Admin
Admin

Re: Discord Chat

#2 Postby tolakram » Fri Sep 11, 2020 6:24 am

AnnularCane wrote:Lately when I try to get into chat it says I need to claim my account, but when I try it says my email already exists, and although I can get in, I can't post anything. Is there any way around this?

I would tell discord you forgot your password and see if it sends you a new one. Discord is just a platform we use and based on the message you're getting I would say you already signed up at some point.
0 likes   
M a r k
- - - - -
Join us in chat: Storm2K Chatroom Invite. Android and IOS apps also available.

The posts in this forum are NOT official forecasts and should not be used as such. Posts are NOT endorsed by any professional institution or STORM2K.org. For official information and forecasts, please refer to NHC and NWS products.

AnnularCane
S2K Supporter
S2K Supporter

#3 Postby AnnularCane » Fri Sep 11, 2020 9:33 am

What if I deleted my account? Would it let me back in if I registered all over again? Although I don't even remember what I did to get in at the beginning, other than taking the invite.
0 likes   

tolakram
Admin
Admin

#4 Postby tolakram » Fri Sep 11, 2020 9:35 am

AnnularCane wrote:What if I deleted my account? Would it let me back in if I registered all over again? Although I don't even remember what I did to get in at the beginning, other than taking the invite.

I have no idea, have you tried logging out and logging back in? Could you have signed up to the storm2k discord with a different email? Deleting your account would probably do it, but seems extreme. Still, if all you use Discord for is Storm2K then it can't hurt.
0 likes   
M a r k
- - - - -
Join us in chat: Storm2K Chatroom Invite. Android and IOS apps also available.

The posts in this forum are NOT official forecasts and should not be used as such. Posts are NOT endorsed by any professional institution or STORM2K.org. For official information and forecasts, please refer to NHC and NWS products.

Return to “Tests, Help, & Suggestions”