Account Activation

This forum is for making test posts, requesting assistance, and making suggestions

Moderator: S2k Moderators

KeviShader

Account Activation

#1 Postby KeviShader » Wed Jul 14, 2021 10:36 am

Hello,
it seems like my account activation requests have so far flown under the radar so I am trying my luck here (some of my friends said that this is the only forum where you can post as a guest). I already sent another mail to the admin team just a few minutes ago describing my issue but in a nutshell I have now tried to create an account 4 times during the last 10 months or so but none of them were accepted by a staff member.
I have been wanting to expand my knowledge and in general presence on other platforms than twitter for the past year or so, so Storm2K as a forum works well for that.

Best regards,
KeviShader
4 likes   

vbhoutex
Storm2k Executive
Storm2k Executive

Re: Account Activation

#2 Postby vbhoutex » Sun Jul 25, 2021 9:05 pm

KeviShader wrote:Hello,
it seems like my account activation requests have so far flown under the radar so I am trying my luck here (some of my friends said that this is the only forum where you can post as a guest). I already sent another mail to the admin team just a few minutes ago describing my issue but in a nutshell I have now tried to create an account 4 times during the last 10 months or so but none of them were accepted by a staff member.
I have been wanting to expand my knowledge and in general presence on other platforms than twitter for the past year or so, so Storm2K as a forum works well for that.

Best regards,
KeviShader

Please do another registration. It will be taken care of.
Another admin has emailed you concerning this, but has recieved no response from you.
0 likes   
Skywarn, C.E.R.T.
Please click below to donate to STORM2K to help with the expenses of keeping the site going:

Return to “Tests, Help, & Suggestions”