Password reset/unable to log in

This forum is for making test posts, requesting assistance, and making suggestions

Moderator: S2k Moderators

terstorm1012_

Password reset/unable to log in

#1 Postby terstorm1012_ » Wed Sep 21, 2022 7:33 am

Hello there!

I've been trying to reset my password for my username terstorm1012 for some time but the email never comes through, either to my regular inboxes or my spam folder. Can anyone help? Thank you! I've also used the board administrator contact form but never received anything. I hope everyone is doing well. Thank you for all of your help!
0 likes   

tolakram
Admin
Admin

Re: Password reset/unable to log in

#2 Postby tolakram » Wed Sep 21, 2022 10:10 am

terstorm1012_ wrote:Hello there!

I've been trying to reset my password for my username terstorm1012 for some time but the email never comes through, either to my regular inboxes or my spam folder. Can anyone help? Thank you! I've also used the board administrator contact form but never received anything. I hope everyone is doing well. Thank you for all of your help!

Howdy,

I sent you an email to the gmail address you have registered. If you get that please reply, otherwise email storm2kstaff (gmail)
1 likes   
M a r k
- - - - -
Join us in chat: Storm2K Chatroom Invite. Android and IOS apps also available.

The posts in this forum are NOT official forecasts and should not be used as such. Posts are NOT endorsed by any professional institution or STORM2K.org. For official information and forecasts, please refer to NHC and NWS products.

Return to “Tests, Help, & Suggestions”