Account Activation?

This forum is for making test posts, requesting assistance, and making suggestions

Moderator: S2k Moderators

LightningForce

Account Activation?

#1 Postby LightningForce » Tue Sep 27, 2022 7:00 pm

Hi, I was just wondering how long it usually takes for an account to be activated? I registered an account named "ThunderForce" a little while ago and sent an email not too long afterward.

I'm sorry if this is annoying. I don't want to be an inconvenience.
0 likes   

tolakram
Admin
Admin

Re: Account Activation?

#2 Postby tolakram » Tue Sep 27, 2022 7:07 pm

LightningForce wrote:Hi, I was just wondering how long it usually takes for an account to be activated? I registered an account named "ThunderForce" a little while ago and sent an email not too long afterward.

Hi. Activated
1 likes   
M a r k
- - - - -
Join us in chat: Storm2K Chatroom Invite. Android and IOS apps also available.

The posts in this forum are NOT official forecasts and should not be used as such. Posts are NOT endorsed by any professional institution or STORM2K.org. For official information and forecasts, please refer to NHC and NWS products.

eastcoastFL
Category 5
Category 5

#3 Postby eastcoastFL » Tue Sep 27, 2022 7:07 pm

How were you able to post without an account ? Sorry I’m not much help. I made my account 15 years ago and can’t remember the process.
0 likes   
Personal Forecast Disclaimer:
The posts in this forum are NOT official forecast and should not be used as such. They are just the opinion of the poster and may or may not be backed by sound meteorological data. They are NOT endorsed by any professional institution or storm2k.org. For official information, please refer to the NHC and NWS products.

ThunderForce
Tropical Storm
Tropical Storm

#4 Postby ThunderForce » Tue Sep 27, 2022 7:35 pm

tolakram wrote:
LightningForce wrote:Hi, I was just wondering how long it usually takes for an account to be activated? I registered an account named "ThunderForce" a little while ago and sent an email not too long afterward.

Hi. Activated

Thank you very much!
0 likes   
Please refer to the NWS, NHC, SPC or a professional meteorologist for information and decision making during storms.

ThunderForce
Tropical Storm
Tropical Storm

#5 Postby ThunderForce » Tue Sep 27, 2022 7:39 pm

eastcoastFL wrote:How were you able to post without an account ? Sorry I’m not much help. I made my account 15 years ago and can’t remember the process.

I could be wrong but it seems like this board in particular allows guests to post.
0 likes   
Please refer to the NWS, NHC, SPC or a professional meteorologist for information and decision making during storms.

Return to “Tests, Help, & Suggestions”