Question and answers.

This forum is for making test posts, requesting assistance, and making suggestions

Moderator: S2k Moderators

OuterBanker
S2K Supporter
S2K Supporter

Question and answers.

#1 Postby OuterBanker » Mon Apr 02, 2007 2:20 pm

First will be the question. Earlier today I posted a link for JB's 07 hurricane outlook. It was from their public site, not their pro site (I know not to post from their pro site). Is he off limits?

I also found the problem that I had getting in. I too had trouble with the .org link. I first thought that you changed your address so I Goggled s2k (interesting that you came up first) it too had the same link with the same result. Then I tried from the chat and you told me about emptying my cookies. Still no luck so I tried links from the chat. Home gave the same results, I finally went to the store and used that link and viola! It seems that that link includes the .org/phpbb2 extension which got me in. I also know that the address http://75.126.149.247/ will get you in which is the same as the /phpbb2 extension. To make a long story short I suggest that if the question comes up on chat again give them the /phpbb2 extension.
0 likes   

senorpepr
Military Met/Moderator
Military Met/Moderator

#2 Postby senorpepr » Thu Aug 30, 2007 12:49 pm

For your first question, as long as it's from the public site and you site that it's JB's work. (Don't pawn it off as your own.)

As for the second question, is this still an issue with you now that we've changed servers again?
0 likes   

Return to “Tests, Help, & Suggestions”