Problems with Posting

This forum is for making test posts, requesting assistance, and making suggestions

Moderator: S2k Moderators

artist
Category 5
Category 5

Problems with Posting

#1 Postby artist » Tue Sep 25, 2007 5:09 pm

The last few days it has shown that I have bbcode turned off which I never did. Went into my profile and it shows I have it turned on! Really Weird! So I checked it again. The reason I noticed is when I go to reply sometimes the smilies are not showing up. Other times they do. Just now in the analysis forum when trying to reply I hit post reply so I could have more options such as quoting only a line thus copy and paste then hit the quote button on the main tool bar as I do sometimes. Well, the toolbar is not showing up. I backed out and tried again to find the same thing. When I am in here the toolbar is showing up. Any ideas what is going on and anyone else having these same type problems? This is the phppb forum I am having the problem with. I belong to another 3 forums that use the same software. Not all are updated to this version though.
0 likes   

O Town
S2K Supporter
S2K Supporter

#2 Postby O Town » Tue Sep 25, 2007 7:18 pm

Yeah you don't get all those features when replying in the analysis forum, don't know why but you don't. I tried to hand type my smilies in there and that didn't work either. lol. I guess they don't want to clutter it up with all the junk, simple=less confusing.
I think but not sure that the features are there for the approved mets that can start all the threads. I dunno. But I know us normal folk don't get the features like tag codes, smilies, ect. in the analysis forum that we get in the other forums on here. So your not broken. :P
0 likes   

artist
Category 5
Category 5

Re: Problems with Posting

#3 Postby artist » Tue Sep 25, 2007 8:50 pm

thank you O Town! I feel much better! :D
0 likes   

Return to “Tests, Help, & Suggestions”