CPAC: GIL - Post-Tropical

Moderator: S2k Moderators

Cyclenall
Category 5
Category 5

Cpac don't make me hate you again; Gil, get up!

#181 Postby Cyclenall » Tue Aug 06, 2013 10:37 pm

Kingarabian wrote:I apologize on behalf of the State of Hawaii. Disgusting.

Now onto something else that is disgusting, this is now post-tropical...it appears the tropics are back to pissing me off again and pulling a new layer of wool over my eyes. If its too good to be true, its too good to be true - Cpac basin

So now we're back to where we left off, no decent systems. Is Henry decent? Not really. Gil doesn't actually look bad at all right now, in fact it looks the best now than all of today; maybe the CPHC found it was an open wave or something but I don't know because the CPHC is still having problems with the advisories. Hopefully it will re-generate back to TD status soon.
0 likes   

AEWspotter
Professional-Met
Professional-Met

#182 Postby AEWspotter » Wed Aug 07, 2013 4:45 pm

I think Gil will make another comeback to TD or weak TS strength. Its circulation still looks good.
0 likes   

Yellow Evan
Professional-Met
Professional-Met

Re: Cpac don't make me hate you again; Gil, get up!

#183 Postby Yellow Evan » Wed Aug 07, 2013 9:48 pm

Cyclenall wrote:
Kingarabian wrote:I apologize on behalf of the State of Hawaii. Disgusting.

Now onto something else that is disgusting, this is now post-tropical...it appears the tropics are back to pissing me off again and pulling a new layer of wool over my eyes. If its too good to be true, its too good to be true - Cpac basin

So now we're back to where we left off, no decent systems. Is Henry decent? Not really. Gil doesn't actually look bad at all right now, in fact it looks the best now than all of today; maybe the CPHC found it was an open wave or something but I don't know because the CPHC is still having problems with the advisories. Hopefully it will re-generate back to TD status soon.

CPHC tends to pull the plug on systems too early. See also: Daniel 12
0 likes   

Return to “2013”