Stories from the Hurricane Highway Podcast

Storm2k is proud to announce that we have entered into a partnership with HURRICANETRACK.COM owned by Mark Sudduth.

Moderators: hurricanetrack, S2k Moderators

hurricanetrack
HurricaneTrack.com
HurricaneTrack.com

Stories from the Hurricane Highway Podcast

#1 Postby hurricanetrack » Tue Jun 13, 2023 3:49 pm

I am pleased to announce that I am making my podcast series, Stories from the Hurricane Highway, available to Storm2K members.

The podcast is a chronological history of my career - literally starting at the beginning and moving forward a few years per podcast season at a time.

You'll also hear interviews and conversations with many of the people who helped to shape my career or worked with me in the past including Jesse Bass, Mike Watkins and Tim Millar - among many others.

The podcast is available via YouTube through the link below. I will start with season one which was produced back in 2019 going into 2020. We are up to season four now which will cover 2009-2012 and is about to wrap up at the end of June. Our Patreon supporters have first access to the podcast episodes but I also wanted to make the series available here since Storm2K is a supporter of our project AND I have been a longtime member here myself.

So - here it is, season 1 of Stories from the Hurricane Highway playlist via YouTube.

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLRZEG6SKNVbfrY-pYArr0ot_wBBjpbneY
3 likes   

vbhoutex
Storm2k Executive
Storm2k Executive

Re: Stories from the Hurricane Highway Podcast

#2 Postby vbhoutex » Tue Jun 13, 2023 4:48 pm

Thank you for making this excellent series available to our members. There is a lot of great content!!
STORM2K members take a look. I know you will like it.
0 likes   
Skywarn, C.E.R.T.
Please click below to donate to STORM2K to help with the expenses of keeping the site going:

Return to “HurricaneTrack.com”