2021 Personal Forecasts, Discussions

This is the general tropical discussion area. Anyone can take their shot at predicting a storms path.

Moderator: S2k Moderators

Forum rules

The posts in this forum are NOT official forecasts and should not be used as such. They are just the opinion of the poster and may or may not be backed by sound meteorological data. They are NOT endorsed by any professional institution or STORM2K. For official information, please refer to products from the National Hurricane Center and National Weather Service.

Help Support Storm2K
Shell Mound
Category 5
Category 5

Re: 2021 Personal Forecasts, Discussions

#21 Postby Shell Mound » Mon May 10, 2021 3:22 am

FireRat wrote:FireRat's take on 2021 Atlantic Hurricane Season... Using the Chinese Zodiac:
Sup guys, was thinking of making a separate thread for 2021 like I did for 2020 using the Chinese Zodiac lol, but figured I'd give a quick preview here on my thinking. ...

Interestingly, your outlook for 2020 verified very well, especially in regard to MH impacts on the Gulf Coast (à la 1900) and late-season activity (à la 1780).
1 likes   
CVW / MiamiensisWx / Shell Mound
The posts in this forum are NOT official forecasts and should not be used as such. They are just the opinion of the poster and may or may not be backed by sound meteorological data. They are NOT endorsed by any professional institution or STORM2K. For official information, please refer to products from the NHC and NWS.

FireRat
Category 5
Category 5

Re: 2021 Personal Forecasts, Discussions

#22 Postby FireRat » Mon May 10, 2021 10:10 am

Shell Mound wrote:
FireRat wrote:FireRat's take on 2021 Atlantic Hurricane Season... Using the Chinese Zodiac:
Sup guys, was thinking of making a separate thread for 2021 like I did for 2020 using the Chinese Zodiac lol, but figured I'd give a quick preview here on my thinking. ...

Interestingly, your outlook for 2020 verified very well, especially in regard to MH impacts on the Gulf Coast (à la 1900) and late-season activity (à la 1780).

Thanks Shellmound! :)
It really did turn out that way, what a historic season 2020 was, wow! That late season insanity is something I'll never forget! Hurricane Laura was so alike the 1900 storm in strength and location too, and likely also similar to a 1780 August hurricane that struck Louisiana too.

It will be very interesting to see how the 2021 outlook turns out!
0 likes   
Georges '98, Irene '99, Frances '04, Jeanne '04, Katrina '05, Wilma '05, Gustav '08, Isaac '12, Matthew '16, Florence '18, Michael '18, Ian '22

Return to “Talkin' Tropics”