Hurricane Forecasting Methodologies in 2011

This is the general tropical discussion area. Anyone can take their shot at predicting a storms path.

Moderator: S2k Moderators

Forum rules

The posts in this forum are NOT official forecasts and should not be used as such. They are just the opinion of the poster and may or may not be backed by sound meteorological data. They are NOT endorsed by any professional institution or STORM2K. For official information, please refer to products from the National Hurricane Center and National Weather Service.

Help Support Storm2K
cyclogenesis
Professional-Met
Professional-Met

Hurricane Forecasting Methodologies in 2011

#1 Postby cyclogenesis » Thu Jun 23, 2011 6:01 pm

June 23, 2011
this Thursday afternoon
549 PM CDT

Gang ~~ I have placed a NEW & FINAL writing on to my website which introduces a more complete writing of the 2011 additions made to the hurricane season. Now, some of this, at first glance, is a refresher & re-cap from my notes on the topic thread, "New Consensus Aid Models".

HOWEVER.... there are several pieces of *NEW* material that I have added to that writing, and this is my FINAL disseminated report on the subject. You can read my writing on the subject by clicking-on my website located at the following weblink provided down below:

http://cvamagic.tripod.com/

-- cyclogenesis
0 likes   

Return to “Talkin' Tropics”