I'm not sure how to phrase my question...

If you have a question, don't care what it is ~ If you need a hand, We can assure you this ~ We can help

Moderator: S2k Moderators

Bobbie Lee
Tropical Storm
Tropical Storm

I'm not sure how to phrase my question...

#1 Postby Bobbie Lee » Fri Oct 06, 2006 9:47 pm

I'm a Christian who believes we're barreling toward the end times. :wink:

I would like to know if any of Storm2K's pro-mets, or others whose weather interest is more than a hobby, are familiar with Biblical prophecy. If so, do you think recent and current weather phenomena are indicative of prophetic fulfillment? Why or why not?

Luke 21:25 (NIV) ~
There will be signs in the sun, moon and stars. On the earth, nations will be in anguish and perplexity at the roaring and tossing of the sea.

Thank you.
0 likes   

vbhoutex
Storm2k Executive
Storm2k Executive

#2 Postby vbhoutex » Fri Oct 06, 2006 11:49 pm

I too am a Christain. Myweather interest is definitely a hobby, as I am not professionally trained, but I am pretty knowledgeable about the weather. Personally, I do not see a connection between the prophecy and the current weather we are seeing. If you are referring to last year, which was an extreme anamoly weatherwise in the tropics, I can see why one might think so. But then you look at this year and it appears it will be at the most an "average" year weatherwise all around, and possibly below average tropically. That does not bode of the "end times" to me. What I have been seeing for the last several years is what I consider cyclical weather patterns and we are in an active pattern right now. JMHO. I think when we approach the end time we will see a lot worse than we have been seeing.
0 likes   

Return to “Got a question? I'm listening”