Transferring music from Nano to Itunes on new computer

Chat about anything and everything... (well almost anything) Whether it be the front porch or the pot belly stove or news of interest or a topic of your liking, this is the place to post it.

Moderator: S2k Moderators

DaylilyDawn
S2K Supporter
S2K Supporter

#21 Postby DaylilyDawn » Sat Oct 20, 2012 9:54 pm

My desktop is about 3 years old. I have windows 7 on it. Laptop is about 4 years old and has Vista on it.. I had backed up my documents, pictures and downloaded files . Music is on CD s I have, can always reburn them to computer if I lose them files on computer It is just the time I have to spend doing it when I should be knitting. I have a baby blanket to knit and get it done by Dec. Then I have my grandson in Va, his Christmas gift of a hat and mittens with an owl motif knitted into them. Then I have 2 more pairs of mittens to get made for a pair of sisters that one comes through my crossing and the other is in middles school but they walk together until they get to the crossing where the younger girl turns to goon to school property. The older sister has to walk a little farther up the road and walk down a paved road to a gate that leads into the football field are at the middle school
0 likes   

Stephanie
S2K Supporter
S2K Supporter

Re: Transferring music from Nano to Itunes on new computer

#22 Postby Stephanie » Sun Oct 21, 2012 8:44 pm

Sounds like you have other things that you need to focus on first. Something personal like hand knitted mittens is always a great present. It's just a shame that you may have to re-burn all of your music onto your computer.
0 likes   

DaylilyDawn
S2K Supporter
S2K Supporter

#23 Postby DaylilyDawn » Sun Oct 21, 2012 9:01 pm

I don't mind reburning the music, since I listen to it while it is burning to the music library. Right now I almost have the first mitten done for the older girl. I did have to go to JoAnn Fabrics yesterday to get a size 7 circular needle since I couldn't find my size 7 needle tips for the Knit Picks cords. I know I have them but I can't find them.
0 likes   

DaylilyDawn
S2K Supporter
S2K Supporter

#24 Postby DaylilyDawn » Sun Oct 28, 2012 2:45 pm

Got the first girl's mittens done, now starting on the younger girl's. Had to order new tips since I can't find my others , don't know what happened to them. They were supposed to be with all the other knitting needles and things but they weren't. Also ordered more yarn for a hat for the grandson and some metal thread to embroider on glove fingers for daughter so she can still use her smart phone.
0 likes   

DaylilyDawn
S2K Supporter
S2K Supporter

#25 Postby DaylilyDawn » Sun Nov 04, 2012 1:24 pm

Finished the two girls mittens, now I am working on the baby blanket. I have ripped it out about 4 times before i found a pattern that works and has no mistakes in it.
0 likes   

DaylilyDawn
S2K Supporter
S2K Supporter

#26 Postby DaylilyDawn » Mon Nov 12, 2012 11:36 pm

I have been working on the baby blanket, so far I have gotten over 11 inches done.It is going like this, white started the first 2 inches, then I repeat of the pattern rows then 2 inches of blue, then the one pattern repeat of black, then 2 inches of red, then the black and now working on the 2nd white area
0 likes   

Stephanie
S2K Supporter
S2K Supporter

Re:

#27 Postby Stephanie » Thu Nov 29, 2012 8:21 pm

DaylilyDawn wrote:I have been working on the baby blanket, so far I have gotten over 11 inches done.It is going like this, white started the first 2 inches, then I repeat of the pattern rows then 2 inches of blue, then the one pattern repeat of black, then 2 inches of red, then the black and now working on the 2nd white area

That sounds like an afghan that my mother made for me, though it was white, blue and gray. :)
0 likes   

vbhoutex
Storm2k Executive
Storm2k Executive

#28 Postby vbhoutex » Thu Nov 29, 2012 8:24 pm

Sounds similar to two afghans my wife and I made for our twin nieces eons ago. Yes I said "and I". I did one and she did one + helped with mine some too. One of those nieces now has twin girls of her own.
0 likes   
Skywarn, C.E.R.T.
Please click below to donate to STORM2K to help with the expenses of keeping the site going:

DaylilyDawn
S2K Supporter
S2K Supporter

#29 Postby DaylilyDawn » Thu Nov 29, 2012 8:35 pm

This baby blanket is a chevron pattern. Here is the pattern I am using:
Cast on a multiple of 14 + 2

Rows 1 and 3: Purl all stitches
Rows 2 and 4: K1, KFB, K4, SSK, K2tog, K4 *KFB, KFB, K4, SSK, K2tog, K4* Repeat from * to last 2 stitches, KFB, K1

Repeat these 4 rows for the pattern. I am doing 2 1/2 inches of the color, and 5 rows of the black between each color change.
0 likes   

angelwing
S2K Supporter
S2K Supporter

#30 Postby angelwing » Thu Nov 29, 2012 8:47 pm

Sounds really pretty!
0 likes   

Return to “Off Topic”