Matt Damon Takes Over "Jimmy Kimmel Live"

Chat about anything and everything... (well almost anything) Whether it be the front porch or the pot belly stove or news of interest or a topic of your liking, this is the place to post it.

Moderator: S2k Moderators

TexasStooge
Category 5
Category 5

Matt Damon Takes Over "Jimmy Kimmel Live"

#1 Postby TexasStooge » Sat Jan 26, 2013 12:59 am

As many of you heard, Matt Damon kidnaps Jimmy Kimmel and takes over the show, renaming it "Jimmy Kimmel Sucks" Thursday Night. I expected a Jimmy vs. Matt showdown after Matt has been "bumped off the show 1,205 times" (note the running gag "Apologies to Matt Damon, we ran out of time" quote at the end of almost every episode), but I NEVER expected it to happen like this. It was a TOTAL RIOT!!
:roflmao:

If you missed it, here's the Full Episode online (via ABC.com).
0 likes   
Weather Enthusiast since 1991.
- Facebook
- Twitter

Cyclenall
Category 5
Category 5

#2 Postby Cyclenall » Mon Jan 28, 2013 4:07 am

Jimmy Kimmel is still doing that joke? Man, its been years and years of that! I didn't know Jimmy was still bumping him off every night but I rarely see the ending of all late night shows as the musical guests are often something I'll pass on. I wonder if most of those times Matt was for real scheduled to be a guest or if Jimmy just says that every night. Another crazy period was with Jay Leno around December 21, 2012 where he started acting more like Conan (wow) and did some weird stuff with Terry Bradshaw (his 40th or 50th time being a guest). I think Jimmy Kimmel is going to conquer the 11:35 pm spot; he is rising.

That was a big TV night for me so I couldn't watch any of the late nights shows. Thanks for letting me know (I'm likely the only one who cares, if not speak up or forever hold your peace :lol: ). I would have never found out (likely) if it weren't for this thread, now I'll get it.
0 likes   

HURAKAN
Professional-Met
Professional-Met

#3 Postby HURAKAN » Tue Jan 29, 2013 4:52 pm

I love JKL and this stunt pulled by Matt Damon and the other actors was hilarious!!!
0 likes   

Cyclenall
Category 5
Category 5

#4 Postby Cyclenall » Wed Jan 30, 2013 2:06 am

I watched the episode and I thought it was boring and unfunny. Even Robin Williams didn't make me simile. Not only that, but there was no climax at the end like I was led to believe. Total riot? Hardly, but the novelty was alright.
0 likes   

wxman57
Moderator-Pro Met
Moderator-Pro Met

Re: Matt Damon Takes Over "Jimmy Kimmel Live"

#5 Postby wxman57 » Wed Jan 30, 2013 8:20 am

I could not find that episode on the link you posted. All I saw was the most recent episode and links to other episodes, none of which was the one you mentioned.
0 likes   

HURAKAN
Professional-Met
Professional-Met

Re: Matt Damon Takes Over "Jimmy Kimmel Live"

#6 Postby HURAKAN » Wed Jan 30, 2013 8:21 am

wxman57 wrote:I could not find that episode on the link you posted. All I saw was the most recent episode and links to other episodes, none of which was the one you mentioned.

http://www.hulu.com/watch/449433
0 likes   

Return to “Off Topic”