Problems with home page

This forum is for making test posts, requesting assistance, and making suggestions

Moderator: S2k Moderators

MiamiensisWx

Problems with home page

#1 Postby MiamiensisWx » Sun Jun 17, 2007 4:56 pm

Several images will not display properly on the main page. The weather maps and data will not load on the page. They do not work. In addition, some features (on the left and right sides) will not work. I have noticed some error messages.

Warning: fopen(cache/block-G_news_nation_Block2.cache) [function.fopen]: failed to open stream: Permission denied in /home/storm2k/public_html/wx/blocks/Google-blockcode.php on line 223

Warning: fopen(cache/block-G_news_world_Block1.cache) [function.fopen]: failed to open stream: Permission denied in /home/storm2k/public_html/wx/blocks/Google-blockcode.php on line 223

Warning: fopen(cache/block-G_news_health_Block3.cache) [function.fopen]: failed to open stream: Permission denied in /home/storm2k/public_html/wx/blocks/Google-blockcode.php on line 223

Warning: fopen(cache/block-G_news_sports_Block4.cache) [function.fopen]: failed to open stream: Permission denied in /home/storm2k/public_html/wx/blocks/Google-blockcode.php on line 223

Can these problems be fixed? Will all features be restored on the home page?
0 likes   

mf_dolphin
Category 5
Category 5

Re: Problems with home page

#2 Postby mf_dolphin » Sun Jun 17, 2007 6:26 pm

That's a pretty silly question. We're not in a habit of leaving things broken....
0 likes   

MiamiensisWx

Re: Problems with home page

#3 Postby MiamiensisWx » Sun Jun 17, 2007 7:53 pm

mf_dolphin wrote:That's a pretty silly question. We're not in a habit of leaving things broken....

I apologize for unintentional rudeness. I'm positive that it will be fixed. I just noticed some issues. Thanks for the clarification.
0 likes   

chadtm80
Category 5
Category 5

#4 Postby chadtm80 » Sun Jun 17, 2007 7:58 pm

All fixed :-)
0 likes   

Return to “Tests, Help, & Suggestions”